Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Clever Title is in the Works

This week has been fun. Monday before the afternoon class, I saw a gecko running around so I caught it. Since coming here I've seen several different kinds of lizards. One of them I even found in our kitchen. I decided I would let that one stay though, as long as it helps by eating some of the bugs.


This is the view from the roof of the preschool (where I live). There are fields all over and people with cool hats work in the fields in the early morning and evening.
I guess you might say the preschool is in the middle of no where. The mail man even has a hard time finding it, because not long ago, the road the preschool is on, didn't even have a name. Pretty much anything that has english on it, the mail man will just send to the preschool.


Harry Potter 7 part 2. Need I say more. And it was awesome because it was in english!


This weekend I went with the primary of our branch to a cool spot in the mountains that was a logging/train spot. This is a train.


This is the inside of the train. I thought it was kind of funny actually. I didn't really know the significance of all the stuff we saw since all the info boards were in chinese. 


This is the group of us that went.




1 comment:

  1. Stephanie!!!
    It sounds like you're having a great time! I always look forward to reading your blog and seeing all the amazing pictures you've taken:)
    Hopefully your camera won't die so you won't miss out on a "raccoon" moment again. Haha
    Well take care and keep up the enthusiasm in the photos!
    Love, Annie

    ReplyDelete