Saturday, December 17, 2011

Taiwan. Touch Your Heart.

I'm coming home Monday! Although, I also kind of feel like I'm leaving home. I cant believe it has been 6 months already! Tonight we had the preschool Christmas program. It was quite the production, much bigger than any preschool program I've ever seen in the US. There was singing and dancing and costumes and props. We'd been working on the program all this month. The children pulled it off though and did a great job. I'm really going to miss those kids. Being here with the kids has been so much fun.

I love Taiwan, it is a very special place, and I am super grateful I came here. I feel like these 6 months were the best thing I could be doing at this point in my life. I will miss it here. And now, I will be going back to Utah for a whole new adventure. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment