Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Own Lion Mane

Have you ever walked into a room and everyone stops what they are doing and just stares at you, some with open mouths and wide eyes? Well, that hadn't happened to me before..until today. All I did was simply leave my hair down instead of putting it up in a pony tail. It's been cooling off and since I don't sweat hardly at all now, I thought I would just let my hair do what it wanted for a day and see what happened. Besides the staring, it's definitely worked to my advantage. The preschool kids were so shocked they forgot to misbehave because they were too busy staring at my hair. A lot of the 5 year old girls came up to me and said it was so cute and long, and then they would touch or pet it. Personally I just feel like I have a big puffy lion mane.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember your hair being puffy. Is there a lot of humidity there? Now you have an idea for Halloween at least :)

    ReplyDelete