Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Something New Everyday

This week has been great! Monday, Kim and I had an FHE/visiting teaching party with some friends from our ward. We had homemade spaghetti and slippery pudding on the roof of the preschool. 



This week we have been learning about Halloween! Tuesday we all learned about ghosts, and made ghost suckers. On Friday we will be going trick or treating, so we've been learning a good trick or treat song. We sing it in the morning, we sing it at lunch and we sing it in the afternoon. And if all the kids don't sing it with us the first time, we sing it again. Let's just say that song has been going through my head all week and I probably will never forget it.


Wednesday! I woke up early and saw the ocean. I wasn't there early enough to see the sun rise above the horizon, but it was still amazing none the less.


The afternoon class got out a few minutes early for a birthday party! We had cake!




Wednesday night I went to the missionary english classes at the church to help out. Afterwards as I was leaving, I was chased by a red haired drunk taiwanese man. No joke. He came up and asked me some stuff in Chinese. After repeating a few times that I speak english, I walked with him back to the church to find someone who knows Chinese. When I got back the missionaries were kind enough to tell me he was drunk. There's nothing like being chased by a red haired drunk man to make you paranoid as you bike home. Well, I made it home alright, except for a bird decided it would leave a deposit on my leg. Nasty stuff, bird poop is.

No comments:

Post a Comment